Holiday Cravings

December 11, 2014

_____________________________________________________


Holiday collage 2


__________________________________________________________





Hey everyone


In today's post I am sharing a few holiday favorites I have been drooling over for a while now and couldn't resist sharing with you guys. To me the holidays are all about that extra sparkle, fun details, lace accessories and  fuzzy fur pieces to keep me warm yet oozes glam needed for all the festivities coming up.

Being an obsessive Parisian lover I had to add this fun read to my list: How to be Parisian where ever you are. I think this fun and quirky book will make an excellent gift for nearly every fashion lover, right? As you all know, I am a total hat freak and wintertime is the time of year to go all out with tons of different styles available like this embellished gray headband. This eye-catching piece will look great on a very simple look like jeans and a jacket or will add that extra special something to let's say a silk jumpsuit or a leather skirt paired with a silk blazer. I love mixing textures, right? Christmas time is all about bows and how fun is this polka dot neck bow you can seriously attach to any shirt, blouse or dress! The added polka dot print makes this piece very classy yet play full.

 Sequins can not be absent during the holidays, and I just love this open back kimono style sequined number that is even red carpet appropriate if needed and will make you stand out at any party or formal dinner. I am so glad sequins make a come back every year during this season as anything sparkly is quite a favorite of mine.  I am always on the look out for new make up favorites . If you read my blog on a regular basis you must know I am a huge fan off all the naked eye shadow pallets by Urban Decay. I am extremely excited about this limited edition called Urban Decay Naked On The Run because it contains everything you need while on the go like five exclusive eye shadows, blush, bronzer, lip gloss, and mascara. Basically, everything needed for a full make up look. How great is that?


Collage Holiday 22



Feeling festive? How about organza, pink and a bow? I am saying yes please to this stunner of a blouse by Nasty Gal. This one of a kind piece looks great on skirts, jeans, leather shorts you name it.  Now on to a little decor. We can't go without beautiful scented candles during this time of year. Me being quite the candle fanatic I always have a few of them burning in my home. I especially love scented versions. So how about :The Holiday Candle Nest Fragrances. Filled with the aroma of a sparkling holiday season that is created by blending pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber. They are so good, so do try.  Shoes and bags? When ever I think I am done obsessing over anything Valentino, this designer comes out with something even more fabulous like these red ankle strap pumps and this must have pink mini micro lock shoulder bag. Oh, my I can't sleep I am absolutely crazy about them. They will both complete every Christmas dress I can think of. 

Discover Black Opium, the feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent – full of mystery and energy. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of: Black Coffee – for a shot of adrenaline; White Floral – to instantly seduce; and Vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality. How can anyone resist? This Eau de perfume is just perfect to spice up these cold winter days. Let's talk nails!  I think that during this season nails should be a sexy Holiday ruby red. I just found this gorgeous and rich hue by Dior called Diorific Nail Vernis which is also available in: sparkling plum and gold and pearlescent white. It also comes in the most luxurious bottle which will look beautiful on any vanity table in your room right?

Gloves are a huge necessity when it gets this cold so how about spicing them up with furry details like Gareth Pugh did with these edgy pieces? I have quite an extensive collection of gloves, and I would add these to my closet in a heartbeat. I always love a tanned glow at a Christmas dinner or party. What I love about The Honey Bronze is the fact it's a light oil hydrating your skin while adding that bronzed look I am always looking for.  I am closing this list with these cute heart shape printed mesh socks. How cool would they look with a pair of pumps on jeans or knee length skirt? It might be a little too cold for them at the moment, but who cares about being cold when wearing anything this fun and fabulous!

I am curious to hear your favorite pieces of this list and how about Christmas shopping? Have you started already?

Find more of my holiday favorites below and enjoy a fabulous rest of the week everyone!



With love Tamara Chloé






Don't forget to join me on:






10 comments:

  1. Love the holiday season and your picks! Need that pink bag soon :)

    Have a great day!
    xx,
    pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink bag is definitely one of my faves Lily!
      Thanks for stopping by love.

      xx Tamara Chloé

      Delete
  2. I love the pink Bag and the Leo Bag :D So Nice

    CHECK OUT the Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!!

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Valentino in your wishlist! Pure Lust!
    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leopard bag, pink bag and Black Opium are my favorite things!!! Nice selection dear! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great gift ideas. I'm totally obsessed with both bags and the gloves!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete